The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 6,800 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 11 years to get that many views.
It has been one year since I started my blog.
A lot has been changed since my first post. First of all I would childishly wish my blog a very happy birthday.🙂
It is good to be a child while celebrating anything coz it brings out your true emotions and without any irony in it.
Going with the statistics the blog had 2339 visits till this post was written, I’m very much proud of the small achievement and look forward to achieving further milestones with your support.
The most visited or the most popular page of my blog is
I promise to bring out new travelogues and other stuff in the coming new year. Hope you enjoyed my company and would continue to do so.🙂
Thankyou for all the love and keep visiting for more..🙂🙂
Last sunday we took a short tour outside our city to capture some morning sun-rays..
It was awesome to experience the fresh morning breeze..
Here’s a gallery of our experience.
Thanks for stopping by.. Hope you enjoyed..🙂
Read the article on education in the TIMES OF INDIA today and was totally shocked after reading which forced me to write on it!
Damn where is education headed to??
Rs.1,68,000/- for Lower kindergarten (LKG) ???
I’m presently in the 3rd year of Mechanical engineering and you believe me I pay almost half of this. I wonder if my parents could pay the amount presently if I were in LKG. Ghosh that’s unbelievable!!!
The fees increase by a whooping Rs.75,000/- when the child goes into 1st grade.
After studying the article I found this reasons for the HUGE FEES :
- Teacher to student ratio (1 : 18)
- Air-conditioned classrooms
- Quality education
- Swimming pool
I admire all this, but isn’t Rs.1,68,ooo/- a bit too much for LKG students???
Looking at the fee structure (see picture or link posted below)
- security deposit : Rs.25,ooo/- what are these tiny tots going do to harm the school to have such security deposits??
- tution fees : Rs.25,ooo/-
- sports : Rs. 10,000/- Is the amount justified for a toddler?? Even if you import the toys it won’t cost the mentioned amount. It’s just ridiculous.
- Meal charges : Rs.18,ooo/- (for breakfast and lunch) though the cost can be to the mentioned value, but it’s still too much for LKG.
- Transportation : Rs. 40,ooo/- What are you guys taking them into?? A PLANE?????
- Uniform and Stationary : Rs. 25,ooo/- What in the world causes them to charge this?? Are the uniforms specially designed from designers?? Are the papers hand made??? Even my engineering stationary would cost me less than 1/4th of the mentioned amount.
It’s upto you guys to think..
EDUCATION : A NEW BUSINESS OPTION.
REFERENCE : TIMES OF INDIA PUNE CITY 12/11/2011 :